viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2008

From: Carlos Ghosn
To: Mr. Louis Schweitzer

Dear Mr. Schweitzer:

I wish you were fine, and so all your business. I was informed about the problem you have with Renault in Japan.

I am writing in order to let you know that I don’t know exactly what to do, because as you already know, I have no experience of working with Japanese people, and I ignore what are their cultural rules, I need to make a lot of changes in order to get great results in your company.

It is important for me to mention that in the case you still having in mind me to apply for that position, I am afraid you need to do some things for me, things such as:
Let me move on with my staff
I was wondering whether you could pay a Japanese Business course, and a cultural one for me and 4 more persons.
I’d really appreciate it if you let me move to Japan with my family, because no one knows how many time I will spend there, so that’s why I need my family there.
Is there any way you could bring me a vocational period once or twice a year?
Do you mind give me a car, so I can move through the country?

Finally, in the case you accept it please let me know in order to start doing the appropriate things for the movement.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you
Yours faithfully

Carlos Ghosn

No hay comentarios: